About the School of Secondary Education
We, members of the Divine Word College of Laoag, a Catholic institution, envision ourselves to be a truly educative and evangelizing community able to face life’s challenges with dignity and actively participating in the upliftment of life.
As members of the Divine Word College of Laoag (DWCL) community, we commit ourselves to practice justice, peace, truth and love in:
developing intellectual expertise for God and country;
nurturing a scholarly attitude towards research; and
instilling the spirit of meaningful community involvement with preferential option for the poor in order to improve the quality of life and realize the full potential of every member.
The members of the Divine Word College of Laoag are our greatest assets. Our community is built on a dynamic and professional foundation that values:
- honesty and hard work
- individual excellence and expertise
- social responsibility
The Divine Word College of Laoag – High School accepts as its basic purpose the formation of the whole man and the true Christian with special concern for the poor.
Towards this end, it endeavors:
- To produce young men and women who are capable of providing constructive leadership in the religious, cultural, social, educational, economic and scientific life in the community.
- To develop students proud of their Filipino heritage and culture; and
- To train students to be conscious of their responsibility and commitment to the community.
- Principal, School of Basic Education-High School
- Prefect of Discipline, School of Basic Education
- Ma. Carmela N. Labuguen
Junior High School AdvisersDelos Santos, Kenneth C.Valdez, Mark Joseph V.Bumagat, Mark Joseph A.Portela, Holysmaynelle D.Menor, Rose Marie A.Tapia, Lorevic T.Claro, Emelyn B.Salvareta, Kendy T.
Senior High School AdvisersAgbayani, Byron Jiel B.Diamsin, April RoseDomingo, Cris Louie M..Inton, Lorie Jane G.Pascua, Renile JaneSoh, Shereen B.Agbayani, Jaypee PJ V.Dumbrique, Mary Joy C.Martin, Kristina O.Monte, Omega John A.Ruiz, Leosito N.Santos, Kyla Camille Hermana T.