About the School of Nursing
- To develop competent, effective and globally competitive nurses.
- To emphasize and provide extension services relevant to community health needs.
- To undergo researches on relevant nursing areas and further suggest improvement on the quality of nursing education and training.
- To facilitate and serve as a linkage and part of other health agencies in the implementation of health programs.
- To provide critical thinking and a sound, general and professional foundation for the practice of nursing.
- To prepare students become professionally specialized in the various areas of health care: promotion and maintenance of wellness, restoration of health, diseases prevention and alleviation of suffering.
- To provide a broad research-based, multidisciplinary curriculum which caters to the increasing demand for relevant total health care services especially for the improvement of quality nursing education and its practice.
- To develop skills and competencies necessary in providing appropriate and high quality nursing care for people regardless of belief, color, culture and nationality.
- To serve as a network and partner of the health-related thrust of the government and health-affiliated institutes in providing nursing care needs of individual, family, group, community and society.
- To instill values geared towards enabling the nursing students acquire clearer perspective of the uniqueness of human behavior enhancing the ethical care service coupled with a personal touch.
- [Emp.233 x = “content”]
1[Emp.93 x = 'caption'][Emp.198 x = 'caption'][Emp.197 x = 'caption'][Emp.99 x = 'caption'][Emp.100 x = 'caption'][Emp.105 x = 'caption'][Emp.93 x = “content”][Emp.198 x = “content”][Emp.197 x = “content”][Emp.99 x = “content”][Emp.100 x = “content”][Emp.105 x = “content”]
Home > School of Nursing